Nuisance or Distressed Wildlife

Contact the state for nuisance and/or distressed wildlife at:

Dept of Energy & Environmental Protection (DEEP) - Wildlife Division

79 Elm Street, Hartford CT 06106



For additional information pertaining to Dogs:

CT Dept of Agricultural - Animal Control Division

165 Capitol Ave - Hartford CT 06106


Copyright 2020 by The Town of Portland Connecticut   |   Privacy Statement   |   Terms Of Use   |   Questions? Contact the Webmaster